The gaming world has no shortage of gaming equipment. From portable consoles to high-end gaming computers, everyone is playing their favorite game and enjoying the time. When it comes to gaming consoles, no one can forget the Xbox One. With the availability of all of the major gaming titles, the Xbox one is loved by many of us. Even some of us are missing the feel while they are not in their home and use the Xbox one controller pc to get the same experience.
I must say this is a wonderful way of playing the game on your computer and still not miss the Xbox One gaming console. If you’ve been fascinated by the idea of using Xbox controller for pc, then you should learn how to connect Xbox one controller to PC. In this post, we are going share Xbox one controller Driver for PC and also a detailed tutorial on how you can connect the Xbox One controller PC without any issues.
How to Use Xbox One Controller on PC?
If you are confused and want to know if your Xbox one controller can work on your PC, then you should know it’s highly possible. The Microsoft Windows 10 comes with inbuilt Xbox accessories support, and you can even connect the Controller via Wired or Wireless mode easily. Here are some methods that’ll help you to connect the Xbox One controller on PC and make sure you get excellent gaming experience with the controller.
Method 1: Connect with USB Cable
The Xbox controllers come with the USB to MiniUSB cable for connecting it with the console or computers. In this method, we are going to use the same cable to connect the controller with USB Cable.
- First of all, connect both ends of cables to the controller and computer.
- The Windows 10 will automatically start to recognize the connected device. It’ll take a few seconds.
- The Windows will install the Xbox One controller drivers, and you’ll see the “Device Driver Software installed successfully” message balloon on the screen.
- That’s it! You have connected the Xbox one controller on your computer, and you can use it to play the game.
Method 2: Use Wireless Adaptor
The Wireless Adapter allows the gamers to connect the Xbox controller wirelessly. If you do not want to mess with the wires and stuff, then you should follow this method and sit back and play the games.
- First of all, plug in the Wireless adapter for Xbox controller with your PC and let the Windows install appropriate driver software for it.
- Once the installation is complete, press the “Xbox” button on the controller to turn it ON. Make sure you have inserted the batteries in the controller.
- Now, press the “Controller Bind” button on the top of the device. The lights of the controller will blink a few times but will stop flashing after the binding is complete.
- Once the binding is complete, the Controller is ready to use, and you can play any supported game you want.
Method 3: Use In-built Bluetooth Support for Xbox Controller
The Windows laptops come with built-in support for the Bluetooth. If your computer has a Bluetooth receiver, then there is no need to buy an additional Wireless Adaptor for connecting the controller. Follow these steps and connect the device wirelessly without the adaptor.
- First of all, press the “Windows key + I” key combination on your keyboard to open the Settings Menu.
- In the Settings, click on the “Devices” option.
- In the Devices, click on “Add Bluetooth or Other Devices” option to open the menu.
- Now, click on “Everything Else” option and the Windows will search for the nearby Controllers. Make sure to press the “Xbox” button before following these steps.
- The windows will list all of the nearby Bluetooth devices. Click on the Xbox One controller and the Windows will install Xbox one controller drivers and you are ready to use the same within a few minutes.
So, that’s how you can use Xbox one controller on PC without any issues. These are some of the most popular and common methods shared with us by Microsoft allowing you to connect and use the Xbox One controller PC without binding any hurdles. As the Microsoft Windows 10 has native support for the Xbox accessories, connecting a controller is like carving a knife through the butter. I hope you have learned how to connect Xbox One controller to pc and installed the Xbox One controller drivers. If you are facing any issues, then please comment below.