Google is the biggest search engine, and whenever a new person starts using the internet, then he/she will probably start with Google. The Word Google has become the part of the Oxford Dictionary and also in the mouth of every internet user. Without Google, no one can survive as there is no stronger search engine on the internet that provides many features like the Email service, Cloud Storage, YouTube, and many others. So, it has become mandatory for every internet user to neglect other search engine and make Google as homepage in the browser. If you are wondering how to make Google my homepage? Then you should not worry at all.
Many people have no idea how to change the homepage in the web browser. Different web browsers have a different way of changing the homepage. So, if you want to Set Google as Homepage in your browser, then you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to share how to make Google Hompage in any browser within a few seconds. We will share exact steps to set Google as Homepage and enjoy searching right from Google when you start the web browser.
Why Should You Make Google Homepage?
Google is considered King of the Internet. Without Google, we cannot imagine the internet. It’d be just a network with billions of website but no way to find the right site for your query. With Google, you get easy access to services like Gmail, Google Drive, YouTube, and the best one “Search Engine.” When you start your browser, you immediately see Google homepage loaded on your screen and without wasting any time you should be able to search the internet what you want or access any Google service. It’s very convenient when you see Google homepage loaded on your screen right when you start the Web browser.
How to Set Google As Homepage in all Browsers?
Different Web Browsers have Different way to change the homepage. But, the procedure is pretty simple and won’t take more than one minute if you follow all the steps correctly. Here are the exact procedures on how you can make Google as your Homepage when you launch your browser.
1 – How to Make Google As Homepage on Google Chrome?
Specific extensions change the homepage automatically when you install them. As Google Chrome has Google as the default browser, such extensions or any other user on your computer can change the homepage to any other site. So, if you want to revert to Google as your homepage, here are the exact steps.
- First of all, click on the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” option on the top-right corner and click on the “Settings” option.
- In the Settings, scroll down and find the “On Startup” option. In that section, click on “Open a specific page or set of pages.”
- Now, Click on “Add a New Page” and then add “https://www.google.com” as the URL and click “Add.”
- Restart the Browser, and you’ll see Google is now you Homepage.
2 – Make Google Homepage on Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox is the second biggest web browser in the industry with millions of users. Mozilla does have Google as the default homepage, but on some computers, the default homepage is either Bing or the organizational website ( in corporate offices ). Just like Google Chrome, it is easy to change the default homepage and set google as homepage within a few seconds. Here are the exact steps to Set Google as Homepage in Mozilla Firefox.
- First of all, open the Firefox web browser and click on the “Menu” button, which is located on the top-right side with three horizontal bars.
- Now, click on the “Options” to access the Firefox Settings page.
- In the “General” tab, click on “show your homepage” radio button under the “When Firefox Starts” option.
- Right after that, enter ” https://www.google.com ” in the text field and Press ENTER to set Google as My homepage.
- Done! You’ve completed the procedure to change your homepage to Google.com. Whenever you start the Firefox Browser, you’ll see Google.com loaded on the screen.
3 – How to Set Google As My Homepage on Opera Browser?
Opera is a Chromium-based web browser known for its lightweight foundation and also the free VPN inbuilt. With the base of Chromium and additions that are not available in any other web browser, Opera is getting popularity amongst the internet geeks. Majority of the Firefox users prefer the Opera browser due to the customization and availability of the features. If you use Opera Browser as the primary browser, then you should know how to make Google your homepage.
- First, click on the “Settings” button on the bottom-left corner. Click on the “Wrench” icon to open the Settings page.
- In the Setting page, make sure you’re on the General tab. Now, scroll down and find the “On Startup” section.
- Now, select “Open a specific page or set of pages” option and click on “Add a new page.”
- Enter the URL ” https://www.google.com” and press the ENTER button to save the settings.
- You’ll see Google homepage every time you open the browser or click on the “Home” button.
Well, Google is the lifeline of the internet as it is the only best way we have to search for the resources. Without Google, we are aimless and have to find the information on our own. I hope you’ve got an answer to how to make google my homepage. It is quite easy, and you can change the homepage to Google in any of the web browsers. I’ve listed the three most popular web browsers in this list and will add more very soon. If you are having any issues with these methods, then make sure to comment below.